2013 PPFF Experience Program
Interested in the film / media industry but unsure if it is an industry you would really like to pursue?
Pan Pacific Film Festival, a non-profit, faith based film festival, presents the PPFF Experience Program, a 6-week multi-disciplinary program that gives students who have the slightest interest in the film / media industry an “experience” of the various fields in the industry.
This program will consist of FREE introductory courses from February 16-March 23 on the various disciplines in the media industry. Courses include, but are not limited to: Introduction to Photoshop / Illustrator, Public Relations, Introduction to Video Production, Basic HTML / CSS, Christian Professionalism, and more. This program aims to not only provide practical skills training, but also training in professional qualities. Applicants selected to attend the program will meet every Saturdays for 6 weeks at the PPFF headquarters in Anaheim, CA.
Due to the popularity of the program, all interested students must go through an application process, which can be found here. Please submit your application by Friday, February 1st. Accepted candidates will be notified within a week.
As a PPFF Experience Program Attendee you will:
- get a chance to explore the various fields in the film / media industry
- meet and interact with faithful Hollywood professionals
- see what it’s like to be fostered in a Christian yet highly professional environment
- upon completion of the program, receive an official certification of completion by the executives of the Pan Pacific Film Festival
- develop a sense of how a professional film festival is structured and run